My Dad.

He is my hero,
He is my first love,
He is the one who helped me
To be in this cruel world.

I love him with all my heart,
And I deny to let go of him,
Whether it is for a professional job
Or forever, at the edge of the brim.

I tell him everything,
He listens with a smile,
He laughs with me, makes jokes,
And tells me after a while,
“Baby, I like it when you smile.”

I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for him,
To take care of me,
And everything would be so slim.
I wouldn’t love to live like I do now,
Because then, life will be so dim.

No, he is not a lover,
Not my imagination.
He is real and I look up at him
With clear admiration.
Who is he? Why is he so perfect? The answer is simple...
He is my father, my Dad, my only inspiration.
My only inspiration

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miles

Swollen red