Something called ‘Love’...

Come, I’ll show you
Something beyond the aspects of sight
Something that I’ve myself never seen before
Something to cherish and makes you want to be alive.

I have never been there
But I know that it is beauty in disguise
That needs to be cleared
Of the dust and kept safe in a quite paradise.

I don’t know what it looks like
But I know it is of the finest forms
Something whiter than snow,
Something kept in a secret dorm.

I haven’t felt it before
But I know it is softer than feathers
Something that is clear with no flaw
Something that is far away from haters.

I haven’t heard it before
But I know it has a sweet rhythm
Something that touches hearts in moments
Something that makes souls sense freedom.

I know what to call it
For it consists of letters known
But the meaning behind them
Is rather way more unknown.
I sweetly call it ‘love’.
Something left to be grown.
Forever 
And
Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miles

Swollen red

My Dad.